Sunday, November 11, 2007

Danielle's Dilemma

In my last post, "Date a Hot Phoenix Stripper," I asked the question: "How many of you guys out there would like to date a HOT PHOENIX STRIPPER?" This is because my friend Danielle, who is a hot stripper, is having trouble meeting a decent guy. I told her that I would find her a decent guy. Well, so far, no one has stepped up to the plate to help poor, lonely, HOT Danielle out.
This is not a joke! Danielle is a very nice girl, but because of what she does for a living, she has a very difficult time of meeting and dating decent guys.

You're probably wondering, "Well, Cab Guy, is Danielle is so nice and hot, why don't you date her?"

This is a valid question. Let me tell you, if I were about twenty-five years younger, I'd be 'all over it.' I guess you could say that I'm kind of an 'age bigot.' My preferred age range for the women to date is about thirty-five to fifty. Sadly, Danielle is much younger. Sigh!

So what do you say, guys? Do you want to date a hot stripper? Well, here's the rules:

Send me an email describing your proposed date with Danielle. I'll show her the all the emails that I get, and she'll pick her favorites. My recommendation: be creative and romantic!

Send your email to me at SuperCabbie@gmail.com, with the subject header, "I Want to Date Danielle."


I promised Danielle that I'd find her a decent guy. Don't let me down, fellas.

Sincerely,

The Cab Guy

No comments: