Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Well, hello again! Thanks for stopping by. Good to see you.

Today is a special day in the life of my mother, Arlene. Yes, yes, it's true, cab drivers do have mothers. Mostly. Except the one's that are the Demon Spawn of Satan. They're not born, they're hatched. Sans mama.

My Mom is seventy-five years old today, having been born on November 3, 1932. Happy birthday, Mom! I love you very much, and hope you have many more.

Several years ago, she told me that she has a goal of living to be 100 years old. Given that she takes care of herself, eats right, and gets regular check ups, I'd say that she has a real good shot of accomplishing this goal.

May I, and my blog, last long enough to memorialize that event.

Here's to living right, and living longer!

Sincerely,

The Cab Guy

1 comment:

bob mullen said...

Yep happy birthday to your mum from me in the UK as well.