Saturday, November 10, 2007

Date A Hot Phoenix Stripper!





I am just wondering: how many of you guys out there would like to date a HOT PHOENIX STRIPPER?

This isn't the setup to one of my ridiculous Cab Guy jokes: it's a legitimate question!

As your Cab Guy, having driven the mean streets of Phoenix for ten years, I have had the opportunity to meet literally hundreds of HOT PHOENIX STRIPPERS! I have become friends with many of them.

Do you want to know what most of them have in common? Believe it or not, they have trouble meeting decent men! That's right, I can hardly believe it myself! They're always asking me, "What do I have to do to meet a decent guy?"

Just tonight, my friend, Danielle, asked me this same question. You know what I told her?

"Danielle, I'll find you a decent guy!"

I've agreed with Danielle to set her up on a date with a decent guy. Do you want to be that guy? Help me out.

If you're out there, and would like to get to know a girl, not for what she does for a living, but who she is inside, here's want you need to do...

Send me an email describing your proposed date with Danielle. I'll show her the all the emails that I get, and she'll pick her favorites. My recommendation: be creative and romantic!

Send your email to me at Supercabbie@gmail.com, with the subject header, "I Want to Date Danielle."

Sincerely,

The Cab Guy

No comments: